Cylindrical Metal Raschig Ring for Packed Columns
Metal raschig ring is a kind of raschig ring packing. It has equivalent diameter and height. This type raschig ring is mainly made from carbon steel or stainless. Other materials can be customized according to your needs. Due to its large flux and low resistance, metal raschig ring performs well in gas-liquid distribution. Compared with plastic raschig ring, metal raschig ring has higher strength and better stiffness. Although metal raschig ring has the same shape as metal pall ring, the latter's mass transfer efficiency and handling capacity are much better.
Metal raschig ring has high crushing strength, good acid resistance and low operating cost. It is suitable for various mass transfer applications, such as gas processing, heat transfer and catalyst support. Metal raschig ring is extensively used in refineries, petrochemical industries, combustion plants and chemical industries.
MRR-01: Metal raschig ring has a unique cylindrical shape. Its surface is very smooth.
MRR-02: Metal raschig ring is available in various materials, diameters, lengths and thicknesses.
- Material: carbon steel; SS 304, SS 304L, SS 410, SS 316, SS 316L.
- Package: plastic bags, cartons.
|Bulk Density 304
|Voidage||Dry Packing Factor
|MRRT-01||6 × 6 × 0.3||900||4000000||904||88.6%||1307.4|
|MRRT-02||10 × 10 × 0.3||480||768000||482||93.8%||583.8|
|MRRT-03||13 × 13 × 0.3||420||410000||415||4.8%||489.2|
|MRRT-04||16 × 16 × 0.3||348||201000||344||95.5%||393.2|
|MRRT-05||25 × 25 × 0.4||288||53500||212||96.2%||229.8|
|MRRT-06||25 × 25 × 0.5||367||53500||216||95%||237.2|
|MRRT-07||25 × 25 × 0.6||439||53500||219||94.2%||244.1|
|MRRT-08||38 × 38 × 0.4||193||15000||143||97.2%||148.4|
|MRRT-09||38 × 38 × 0.5||246||15180||145||96.7%||151.7|
|MRRT-10||38 × 38 × 0.6||328||15000||146||95.9%||154.6|
|MRRT-11||50 × 50 × 0.5||191||6500||106||97.5%||115.2|
|MRRT-12||50 × 50 × 0.8||300||6500||108||96.4%||120.9|
|MRRT-13||50 × 50 × 1.0||380||6500||109||95.4%||125|
|MRRT-14||76 × 76 × 1.0||265||1920||69||97.4%||79.6|
|MRRT-15||89 × 89 × 1.0||224||1220||61||97.1%||66.2|
- Simple structure.
- Large flux.
- Large void rate.
- High crushing strength.
- Good acid resistance.
- Wide mass transfer applications.
- Used in petrochemical engineering for catalyst support.
- Used in water treatment for separation and desorption.
- Used in petrochemical industry for distillation and extraction.
- Applied in refineries, petrochemical industries, combustion plants and chemical industries.
- Applied in gas processing and heat transfer applications.
- Applied in deethanizer, demethanizers and quench towers.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Metal Random Packing
- Metal Nutter Ring
- Metal Raschig Ring
- Metal Pall Ring
- HY-Pack Random Packing
- Metal Intalox Saddle
- Metal Cascade Mini Ring
- Double Bevel Edge Cascade Mini Ring
- Metal Super Mini Ring
- Metal Super Raschig Ring
- Metallic VSP Ring
Plastic Random Packing
- Plastic Raschig Ring
- Plastic Pall Ring
- PTFE Pall Ring
- PTFE Raschig Ring
- Plastic Intalox Saddle
- Plastic Super Saddle Ring
- Plastic Cascade Mini Ring
- Plastic Super Mini Ring
- Plastic Q-pack Tower Packing
- Plastic Conjugate Ring
- Plastic Heilex Ring
- Plastic Hollow Floatation Ball
- Plastic Rosette Ring
- Plastic Teller Rosette Ring
- Plastic Tri-Pack
- Plastic Polyhedral Hollow Ball
- Plastic Pentagon Ring
- Plastic Snowflake Ring
Ceramic Random Packing
- Ceramic Raschig Ring
- Ceramic Berl Ring
- Ceramic Intalox Saddle Ring
- Ceramic Super Intalox Ring
- Ceramic Pall Ring
- Ceramic Cascade Mini Ring
- Ceramic Y Type Partition Ring
- Ceramic Cross Ring
- Ceramic Mini Lessing Ring