Multiple-blade Metal Pall Ring with High Gas Velocity
MPR-01: 360° shows of metal pall ring for comprehensive understanding.
Metal pall ring is also named metal pall ring packing. It is very popular in the pall rings field. Metal pall ring has a unique multiple-blade design, which relatively enlarges the internal surface area and promotes the fluid-air exchange. Metal pall rings is improved on the basis of the metal raschig ring's structure. Usually under the same pressure drop condition, pall ring's handling capacity is increased by 50% than raschig rings.
Compared with plastic pall ring, this type pall ring packing has higher mechanical strength and better mass transfer performance. It is suitable for the materials which are easy to decompose, aggregate or carbonize. Metal pall ring has good handling flexibility and large production capacity. It is suitable for various separation and absorption applications, such as gas dehydration, methane and carbon dioxide removal. Metal pall ring has a wide range of materials. It can be made from carbon steel or stainless steel. Specifications can be customized according to your needs.
MPR-02: Sectional view of metal pall ring.
MPR-03: Metal pall ring can be customized into different sizes and diameters.
- Material: carbon steel; SS 304, SS 304L, SS 410, SS 316, SS 316L.
- Package: plastic bags, cartons.
|Bulk Density 304
|Voidage||Dry Packing Factor
|MPRT-01||6 × 6 × 0.3||900||4000000||904||88.6%||1307.4|
|MPRT-02||10 × 10 × 0.3||480||768000||482||93.8%||583.8|
|MPRT-03||13 × 13 × 0.3||420||410000||415||4.8%||489.2|
|MPRT-04||16 × 16 × 0.3||348||201000||344||95.5%||393.2|
|MPRT-05||25 × 25 × 0.4||288||53500||212||96.2%||229.8|
|MPRT-06||25 × 25 × 0.5||367||53500||216||95%||237.2|
|MPRT-07||25 × 25 × 0.6||439||53500||219||94.2%||244.1|
|MPRT-08||38 × 38 × 0.4||193||15180||143||97.2%||148.4|
|MPRT-09||38 × 38 × 0.5||246||15180||145||96.7%||151.7|
|MPRT-10||38 × 38 × 0.6||328||15000||146||95.9%||154.6|
|MPRT-11||50 × 50 × 0.5||185||6500||106||97.5%||128.5|
|MPRT-12||50 × 50 × 0.8||315||6500||108||96.8%||130.5|
|MPRT-13||50 × 50 × 1.0||380||6500||132.5||96.0%||134.0|
|MPRT-14||76 × 76 × 1.0||265||1920||69||97.4%||79.6|
|MPRT-15||89 × 89 × 1.0||224||1220||61||97.1%||66.2|
- High gas velocity.
- High mechanical strength.
- Effective mass transfer and separation.
- Excellent handling capacity.
- Large production capacity.
- Fit for heat-sensitive material.
- Suitable for high temperature applications.
- Used in gas dehydration, methane and carbon dioxide removal.
- Suitable for the materials which are easy to decompose, aggregate or carbonize.
- Applied in carbon dioxide degassing towers, ozone exposure reaction towers, vacuum distillation towers and other reaction towers.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Metal Random Packing
- Metal Nutter Ring
- Metal Raschig Ring
- Metal Pall Ring
- HY-Pack Random Packing
- Metal Intalox Saddle
- Metal Cascade Mini Ring
- Double Bevel Edge Cascade Mini Ring
- Metal Super Mini Ring
- Metal Super Raschig Ring
- Metallic VSP Ring
Plastic Random Packing
- Plastic Raschig Ring
- Plastic Pall Ring
- PTFE Pall Ring
- PTFE Raschig Ring
- Plastic Intalox Saddle
- Plastic Super Saddle Ring
- Plastic Cascade Mini Ring
- Plastic Super Mini Ring
- Plastic Q-pack Tower Packing
- Plastic Conjugate Ring
- Plastic Heilex Ring
- Plastic Hollow Floatation Ball
- Plastic Rosette Ring
- Plastic Teller Rosette Ring
- Plastic Tri-Pack
- Plastic Polyhedral Hollow Ball
- Plastic Pentagon Ring
- Plastic Snowflake Ring
Ceramic Random Packing
- Ceramic Raschig Ring
- Ceramic Berl Ring
- Ceramic Intalox Saddle Ring
- Ceramic Super Intalox Ring
- Ceramic Pall Ring
- Ceramic Cascade Mini Ring
- Ceramic Y Type Partition Ring
- Ceramic Cross Ring
- Ceramic Mini Lessing Ring